On the 18th of April, our colleague Rex will provide a Chocolatey workshop at Startel, one of our Education partners.
After completing this workshop, students will be introduced to:
* Simple and advanced scenarios for Chocolatey. You will see that Chocolatey can manage anything software-related when it comes to Windows.
* General Chocolatey use.
* General packaging.
* Customizing package behavior at runtime (package parameters).
* Extension packages.
* Custom packaging templates.
* Setting up an internal Chocolatey Server repository.
* Adding and using internal repositories.
* Advanced packaging techniques when installers are not friendly to automation.